Tuesday 2 June 2009

Siren

Poised on the shale of my watery bed
Tangled in a seductive fantasy
Let my saltry voice ring in your head
Pale flesh radiates with the moon rays
Come to me, let me give you a taste
Step into my lair
Lay with me in my secret play pen
Honest and luminous
Magnetic beauty, can't help but touch
Go ahead,your touch ignites the passion
This immortal seduction
With the intensity, I reflect upon myself
I need your crimson flare to suffice my rousing bud
Let me peace your mind, bring your nocturnal emission
Follow me
so enticing
Take my hand
Don't take your eyes off
Watch me reach lunacy
When you're good and ready
your intoxication
Surrender to my toxic kiss
The time has come....my steamy sacrifice
I'll tick where the fire burns
I feed on the scarlet excretion
You opened the door to your own fate
Just couldn't turn from my enchantment
Now it is too late
The release of my song means your end
My immortal seduction......

No comments:

Post a Comment